Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jada Pinkett Smith and Keisha Whitaker @ Nelson Mandela's Birthday Celebration




I absolutely adore this peacock inspired dress by Monique Lhuiller on Jada Pinkett Smith. Once again, a garment that looks merely passable on a runway model comes to life on a real life woman. I would never have thought that this particular shade would look so lovely on darker skin. Also, heavens be praised Jada's hair seems to have recovered from her disturbing Foghorn Leghorn period.
I have slightly mixed feelings about Keisha Whitaker's choice here. I've always admired her style and I love the Lanvin dress but I think it would have been nice to see her wear it in a brighter color, like the red version on Lily Donaldson. The black just looks a little too somber for the occassion.
source: Dlisted and DeonDiva

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp