Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More Italian Vogue Pics...



Seriously, the entire magazine is going to be online before anyone I know actually gets to buy it. These pics and several more are up at this site.

Instead of looking at models dressed up like Grace Jones, I would like to see Grace in the issue. I'm really hoping there is a group shot of the older and newer faces.

A few days ago I was hanging out in Borders and watched a highly irate sister asking the customer service clerk about the issue. She said she's already been to five stores and wanted an answer about when the issue would be in DAMMIT!

Lord, if white folks think Michelle Obama is scary they're not going to know what to do with several thousand black women that want their magazine fix yesterday! I don't know about you but I'm just about ready to start coloring in the faces of models in my other fashion magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp