Monday, November 17, 2008

Nina Keita - J Crew Online



Michelle Obama is often spotted wearing clothing by retailers such as The Gap, H&M, and J. Crew. J Crew went so far as to build a special page on their website highlighting the new First Lady's pics.

I admit to being a J. Crew junkie. I'm always stalking to website and stores looking for deals on sweaters, pants and flats. One thing I've always kinda disliked about the company is the fact that they rarely use black models. When they do use non-White models, the models (particularly the females) are usually of the "ethnically ambiguous" variety.

I was surprised today when I logged onto the site and saw pictures of dark skinned beauty Nina Keita in the "new arrivals" section.

I wonder if it's just coincidence of part of a larger Obama effect. Probably the former but you can't stop a girl from dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp