Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Harper's Bazaar- May 2009 - Halle Berry (Updated w/ Alternate Cover)



Once my eyes adjusted to the over abundance of magenta screaming at me from this cover, I was able to recognize that it was a photo of Halle Berry sporting a new hairstyle. She's lovely as always but man does that layout give me a headache. Fortunately, the cover style was abandoned for the inside pics which accompany the interview. I hope that Halle ends up on another cover after she shaves her head for the film version of "Nappily Ever After." To me, none of her looks will ever compare to old school Halle with super short hair. I can still remember ripping pics of her out of magazines when I was younger and taking them to my hairdresser.


source: GaHoNa/TFS

In other Halle emulating news, I'd been salivating over a certain Coach shoulder bag that she was seen sporting all over town last month. I tried to resist it but the big bag lover in my had to have it and recession be damned, I scored the black leather Coach Editorial Zoe bag on Ebay. I am beside myself with happiness.

ETA: The subscriber cover is on the right. I like it much better than the newsstand version. Halle's hair doesn't look so...rusty.


s:Party Vixen/TFS


No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp