Thursday, July 23, 2009

Solange Does The Big Chop



I don't generally pay much attention to Beyonce's little sister but I have to admit I was a little surprised to see this photo of her sporting a TWA (teeny weenie afro) this morning. The girl may not have the chops, looks, or appeal of her older sibling but she's definitely proved that she's gutsy for stepping out of the shadow of Bey's lace-front and letting the sun shine down on those follicles.

Sigh.

Anytime I see a picture of a woman with super short natural hair like this I miss the days when I sported the style. I can still remember how good it felt the first time I took a shower with my new 'do and felt that warm water pouring over my scalp.

Now if only Solange could record some music to match the fierceness of her new look...

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp