Monday, January 12, 2009

ALLURE - January 2009 - Taraji P. Henson and Paula Patton



I've been meaning to scan these for over a week. These are two actors that I really like, Taraji especially seems to be getting a lot of press lately but I haven't seen "Benjamin Button" (I have a serious case of Brad and Angelina fatigue.) I hope the possible Oscar nomination turns into more work for her. As for Paula, I read that she will be in the movie adaptation of "Push" but I have no idea when that film will hit theaters.

ETA: Another scan I've been meaning to post. Vogue selected Laura Jarrett (duaghter of Obama senior advisor Valerie Jarrett) for their "10 Best Dressed List." Her selection is a bit random but then so are the wealthy socialites they usually pick for these things.



Source: Allure and Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp