Monday, January 12, 2009

The Golden Globes Post

Anyone else watch The Golden Globes last night? I'm wondering how model Alek Wek scored the best seat in the house. I'm not wild about the dress but the Dior jewel tone number looks beautiful against her skin on television.



Gina Torres always looks so regal to me. I guess it's fitting then that she went with a purple gown. Sigh... I still miss "Firefly."



Taraji P. Henson is really accumulating an impressive collection of red carpet pics. I like this J. Mendel dress a lot but I think the dark colors and ruffles looked a little drab on television.



Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez both looked great in my opinion but I think they should have switched dresses. Both of them have sported similar looks in the past.



Viola Davis looked so pretty sitting at her table, I was hoping she would at least get to present an award so I could see her dress. She went with darker tones too but I think she still looks very glamorous here.



I'm just not feeling Shaun Robinson's gown. At all.


ETA: Rutina Wesley just looks flawless.


S: mnis/TFS, Lipstick Alley, TV Guide, ONTD, Jezebel

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp