Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Amber Rose in Alexander McQueen



She's not a celebrity per se but men's magazine model Amber Rose has been getting a lot of attention since she hooked up with Kanye West and received a complete image makeover in the process.

Here she wears two pieces from Alexander McQueen's 2009 resort line. While I think the clutch is a bit of overkill, I do like the look overall. I just think it's fun and with the weather still dreary where I live, it's nice to see a little (okay, a lot) of color mixed in with basic black. This ensemble literally screams "look at the arm candy!"

I also admit to being a sucker for women with super short hair. I love a baldie.

s: TFS/fashiongirl22, style, dlisted

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp