Monday, March 9, 2009

Essence: Taraji P. Henson, Serena Williams, and Iman




That's a lot of pink.

While I will say that it is nice to see a few unexpected faces on the cover of Essence, I still think it would have been nice to feature Taraji P. Henson (or Viola Davis) alone on the cover. It's been proven a thousand issues over that Essence just hates to put new faces on their covers. I guess this issue is their way of getting credit for three so that next month they can go back to business as usual and split the year between Jada, Halle, Jill Scott, Mary J. Blige and maybe Mo'nique.

I haven't seen this one on the stands yet. I wonder if it contains their annual "Black Don't Crack" feature.

Out of curiosity, who would be your top choice to appear on the cover of Essence Magazine?

s: Lipstick Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp