Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tyra on Harper's Bazaar - September 2008



Harper's Bazaar has unveiled a peek at one of their two September covers, both set to feature Tyra Banks.

From what I can see the photo looks good and for as much as I find Tyra completely irritating, I'm pleased to see a black woman on the cover of a fat September fashion magazine. 

It's also a relief to see that she is not dressed up like Michelle Obama on the cover.

From what I can gather there will be two covers, one for subscribers and one for the newsstand. I'm guessing this one is for the subscribers. I'll share some scan when I get the magazine in the mail unless I find them somewhere else sooner.

ETA: Newsstand cover:



No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp