Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Zoe Saldana in D&G




The dress itself isn't my personal cup of tea but it is a fun look. Accessories are key here and I think Zoe's slicked back hair, earrings and black pumps kick it up a few notches. The confident pose doesn't hurt one bit either. I just don't get the pairing of this dress with gladiator sandals on model Jessica Stam. It makes the dress look like a middle school sewing class project.

The holidays are fast approaching and once again, I will be going to the land of no reliable Internet access so I probably won't be posting again for a short time. Please everyone be safe and enjoy yourselves this holiday season whether you celebrate them or not!

pics: zimbio and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp