Thursday, December 4, 2008

Beyonce Covers Elle - January 2009


I guess it's Beyonce Day on this blog.

Looks like she'll be on the cover of next month's ELLE magazine. The cover on the left with the painted on dress and bow is the newsstand cover while subscribers like me get Sasha Fierce on the right.

Personally, I prefer the subscriber cover, at least boring old ELLE made an effort there to make it a little edgier and I'm always in full support of clean covers that don't feature models being squeezed to death between twin columns of font madness.

If you're interested in reading the Beyonce article follow this link. They're calling it The Liberation of B. which I guess is sort of like The Emancipation of Mimi but without the butterflies and bottomless bottles of Pinto Gris.

Source: Elle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=wahyudewi&format=ptp